Thursday, May 14, 2015

Dorchester LGBT Group Cartoon Ad



I would love to meet someone just for me, someone to love.

However, there is something I want more, something I want first. I would like to find an easier way for everyone to connect with the LGBT community. While I am somewhat connected organizing the Dorchester LGBT Group, it's easy to understand why a lot of people aren't. While there are several groups out there on Meetup.com alone, not every event fits every schedule. It also takes a significant amount of time to get to know people. Friendships aren't built overnight.

Please comment if you have any suggestions for helping people connect to the LGBT community.

Also comment if you have questions you think I may be able to answer or things I you would like to see available to us in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ bài viết rất hay và chi tiết
    ..........................
    Mr.Hiệp
    Cuồng Nhiệt Cùng Bóng Đá
    bong88 l bong88

    ReplyDelete